Thongs (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
So, my dad has the biggest problem with thongs (flip flops/havianas/whatever) and preaches to me the dangers of wearing them and how I might step on something, how they make me look like a derro yadda yadda.
I wear them pretty much all the time and am really tired of hearing about how daggy I look because I'm wearing brown/black/pink/white thongs.

Does anyone else have this problem?

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
mum got cranky when i went 4 a driving lesson wearin them, but i take them off b4 i start driving.
ive bought all my family havvies and we all wear each others lol. dad n mum rnt so into them cept when we r on holidays, mum wears the "posh" thongs all other times eg diana ferrarri or watever

transcendent

HSC
N/A
our house is carpetted so we walk bare foot at home and we need thongs to go out in the yard and stuff so they're cool with thongs.

H

head

I wear them with socks just to walk down the street. My toes would freeze otherwise.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Thongs rock. I don't think a uni student could live without several pairs.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I can't wear them all the time cause I'm not used to them and some classes require closed in shoes. Plus I'm active so if I run around with thongs I'm going to break them.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I don't know, I think its better for me to not keep count!
I've got a couple of pairs of "jesus thongs" (you know the type that have the corky sole, and the bit that comes up through your toes goes through the top bit and buttons/knots), a couple of pairs of going out type thongs (like, suedey material, with big sliver loops at the top of the bit between your toes) and waaaaaaaaay too many pairs of hav's.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i didnt know there were different types of thongs- i just thought a thong is a thong no matter what its design etc...

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Yeah I wear thongs on the days I don't have labs, providing it's hot. I still don't quite get the jeans + thongs combination, but I certainly don't have any problems with thongs in general.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
jeans and thongs is a personal fave of mine!!
and the days i have labs, i wear my thongs and take a pair of enclosed shoes to change into (i hate shoes with a passion)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
yeh my dad chucks major hissy fits if i ever wear thongs.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
yeh i have like 4 pairs of thongs.. ahh i love uni being able to wear them (compared to going to school with shoes and socks)
driving in thongs can be dangerous.. i never really understood it until one day i was leaving a petrol station (soha was in the car with me) and like the thong on my right foot was kind of caught and i couldnt accelerate.. with a car going straight for me im like arghh crap but yeh i finally got it and sped out.. but it was really close! so yeh drive barefoot rather than with thongs.. dont learn the hard way like me :S

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
My dad is a lunatic in many ways but hes never had a problem with the fact I dont wear shoes unless I absolutely have to.

I love my thongs, but I tend to lose them on big nights. Ive got one red one and one brown one aswell as my other pairs because I lost their partners :(

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
redruM said:
yeh my dad chucks major hissy fits if i ever wear thongs.
oh yeh...but i like wearing the 2 dollar ones from woolies. comfort value is massive.

HSC
thongs are awesome, i'd die without them. although for some reason rubber ones don't make my feet hurt (like havaianas), but shitty foam ones like the ones roxy has make them hurt so bad.

last time i went away, my bag was pretty full by the time i put all my clothes in so i just packed thongs, and then we got to nevada or wherever and it was snowing. my dad gave me and my best friend this huge lecture about inappropriate footwear.

Skeeta

HSC
girls can get away with thongs more often that boys can

particulary because they generally dont have hairy hobbit feet!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
who sed we have hairy hobbit feet? :confused: :eek: :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)