Thoughts on Hatshepsut, Ramesside period, Minoans (1 Viewer)

Robert422

HSC
Just wonting to know how everyone that did Hatshepsut or New Kingdom Egyprt to the death of Thutmosis 4th or Ramesside period and minoan crete did on their questions and thier opinions on the questions fairness and format plus any general comments concerning the test. Personally i thought it was a fair test that was broad and came from each end of the spectrum except females which were mentioned in all of the questions, which was okay but not covered alot by myself.

Any comments would be appreciated
Regards,

Robert Murphy

koopatrooper

HSC
yeah, it was ok. i did akhenaten, then minoans in section two, which was pretty good, though there wasn't much writin spce, then i did like amenhotep 3 to ramesses 2 then like the ramesside period, i think i did bad in that, wait no i didnt, i did alright but run outta knowledge. it was a pretty good exam except i didnt know enough, oh well. and what are ya doin up this late?

Robert422

HSC
Yeah i know hey they were narrow how much coudl you write on Hatshepsut and Thutmosis 3 co-regencey? there isnt alot really. I also did growth and expansion. The test was okay and i agree that the Hatshepsut questions were very left wing but were alos okay, i expect them to be scalled well based on the other sections comparrisons as does my teacher and others from my school :) good news for us isnt it :D

Kind Reards

Robert 422

P.S - I am always up this late chatting to friends and just stuffing around, btw we do have a HSC do study lol, good luck for future testsa nd HSC result!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)