Timetables (1 Viewer)

Cheesecake_a

HSC
I went on this link https://my.unsw.edu.au/classutil/

and it's really confusing and some classes are already 100% full what??

And from what I understand we should be making our timetables pretty quick to get what we want?

Also, where is a link that shows exactly how to do this all, because this is all so new and I am really confused, I want to get midday times hopefully, but I just want to make sure I can get a chance to do so and understand what I am doing

Or should i just call UNSW (maybe i should do that actually?)

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A
Which subjects are you asking about and what exactly is confusing? I might be able to help.

D94

HSC
N/A
Post your program/major and the courses you intend on enrolling in.

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A
I noticed Rectangles was pointed out. Keep in mind ClassUtil is the way to go as Rectangles has a few issues. Planning your own timetable is where it's at.

Meshy590

HSC
Can someone help me out with these courses:

B Economics: ECON1101, ECON 1202, ECON 1203, ACCT1501.

It seems as though there is only 1 lecture left for ECON 1202?? The other is full? Will they be making more lectures?

Cheesecake_a

HSC
Well from what I am aware of from the link that tells you your course before tonight, I was accepted into B Media (Communications and Journalism)

However, I am not sure what to do from there

Cheesecake_a

HSC
Oh wait I called UNSW and the lady helped me out :) Man it's quite difficult to sort this all out to be honest!

http://www.timetable.unsw.edu.au/2013/ARTS1090.html

I went on the above link and I was told this is the semester one class and the options that say ''full'' are not actually full as they are going to be open after offers are released. So just to make sure, I will choose one time from these options (one for lectures, one for tutorials) ?. Do I need to worry about choosing times for semester two or just be concerned over semester one?

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A
Just Semester One for now. Semester 2 is far from opening up enrolments and what not.

halapenyo

HSC
Can someone help me out with these courses:

B Economics: ECON1101, ECON 1202, ECON 1203, ACCT1501.

It seems as though there is only 1 lecture left for ECON 1202?? The other is full? Will they be making more lectures?
probably not.

the best thing to do would be just to enrol in that 1 lecture which is left. but when you start next sem just go to a different one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)