• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Tip For Students, mostly for Commerce people though. (1 Viewer)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Have you ever been enrolled in one of those subjects which have never changed, such as your Accy1a/1b, Econ111, Econ101, Comm121 etc? Do you know what subjects you want to do next semester?

Well if you do....

USE THE COMMERCE RESOURCE ROOM NOW

Why?

Because at the moment, you can access the entire catalogue of this entire semesters worth of tutorial answers, model essay results, and all other types of useful stuff which will save you doing the work next semester, giving you more time to go to the unibar instead. Why do the work when you can use the best answers given by students the previous semester. Sure, some subjects won't have info there because they are offered in Spring, and not Autumn, but think about those subjects for which the likes of Nadia Verrucci, Julie Sutherland, John Rodgers or Heema run every semester with the same material.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
What good is a tutorial answer. I never did the tutorial work. And the lecture notes were posted anyway.

I don't like doing work at uni either I just want to go home.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Depending on the subject, it can not just be tutorial questions but also the model answers for essays etc.... and that tends to be useful. But I think it's only until this friday that you can get any of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)