titration comp? (1 Viewer)

pri

HSC
N/A
did n e one enter that today? (21/06/03)

I was at the sydney one, Fort street high teams....

(we were the ppl in maroon)

Darkiris

mooie!
sydney boys high entered 8 teams into the UNSW division

we were clad in casual and looked disfunctional, yet stylish (well sort of) as we titrated away

only the top 3 teams were acknowledged in this division

we only placed 1 team which was third overall

and continuing with tradition we got outdone by the all girls schools again. the only difference this time is we can't say "better luck next year"

D

d00d

yeah i was at sydney uni too well done to u guys taking out 2nd, 4th and 5th. but i was wondering, u guys never wear school uniform so why the hell did u wear it on the day u DIDN'T have to?

anyway i'm from sydney tech team 4, we came 3rd :D:D:D

Garick

My class had a team, i dunno much outside that yet, ill have to ask. All i know is during testing they only had a .01 margin of error, which is good. i wonder how they went.

is a roflcopter
HSC
titration is some chemistry thing

Darkiris

mooie!
our teacher had to go through a selection process

we probably had enough for 10-12 teams

we were only allowed 8

pri

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by d00d
yeah i was at sydney uni too well done to u guys taking out 2nd, 4th and 5th. but i was wondering, u guys never wear school uniform so why the hell did u wear it on the day u DIDN'T have to?

anyway i'm from sydney tech team 4, we came 3rd :D:D:D
we did it because of our competative nature, see the uniform was an intimidation tactic (or so the teachers said) and it worked as proven by the results

btw... do u remember a certain ms ross? she is at fort street now..

D

d00d

yes yes ms ross left us at the beginning of this year, doesn't affect me since i don't do art.

and that uniform thing being an intimidation factor? i don't think so, some of the guys were mumbling how shit ur uniform looks, it looked sorta cheap. we were more worried about james ruse than anyone else.

anyway well done to you fort streeters.
just wondering? did u guys train much? coz our team were too lazy and concerned with school assessments so we trained only one lunch time a week.

Garick

Originally posted by pri
we did it because of our competative nature, see the uniform was an intimidation tactic (or so the teachers said) and it worked as proven by the results

I think your teachers are crazy people.

Exeter

Resident Megaphone
HSC
ok i found out the results of baulkham hills high today, they comepted at richmond campus of UWS, we came 1st, 2nd, 4th and 15th

pri

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by d00d
yes yes ms ross left us at the beginning of this year, doesn't affect me since i don't do art.

and that uniform thing being an intimidation factor? i don't think so, some of the guys were mumbling how shit ur uniform looks, it looked sorta cheap. we were more worried about james ruse than anyone else.

anyway well done to you fort streeters.
just wondering? did u guys train much? coz our team were too lazy and concerned with school assessments so we trained only one lunch time a week.
we did less than that, actually we trained on the day bfore for an hour or two

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)