tottaly screwed up my yearlies need some serious help guys am i gone and doomed? (1 Viewer)

HSC
'whoops i mean HALF YEARLIESSS!!!
maths was kinda easy failed first test worth 15% half yearlye probs around 50-60% worth 25 total 40% done
eco was easy approx70%
chem need to do it
engineering studies need to do it

also i need an atar of 85 what ranks do i need to achieve it
roughly ranks
physics 20-30/80 40%done
chem=30/80 40% done by friday
eco 30/80 30% done
maths 50/120 drop to like 80 40% done failed 1st exam and probs just passed 2nd exam
english std 120/150ish 30 done
engineering 3/12 50done by friday
doesnt look that convincing but what do i need to do can someone post up advice as i am so panicking and so screwed and slowly losing hope

Last edited:

year11studentz

HSC
Don't forget that your trial constitute for 50% of your internal assessments, I'm not saying don't worry but keep that in mind. Also keep this in mind, if you lose hope then you've only going to fall, stay strong and you'll do well! + I'm going to add some advice that was given to me "if your aim higher but don't reach your goal, you might fall a little short" that means aim for 85 in your subjects and you might surprise yourself by either a) achieving higher or b) falling a little short 81/82 =D

HSC
yea true thanks for the tips anyone else guysssssss really in need of them keep themcomiing

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
You've gotta be heaps dedicated. Some people can really kick in at the end and then pull off nice marks. Start now and keep revising every day and I assure you that you will see a drastic improvement.

You've got arms, legs, and a brain to think. Nothing is impossible. Think of the children in Africa who yearn for a good education. Picture them and then do your best. It's not too late to r-elearn all of that stuff btw. Holidays coming up.

Last edited:

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Stop panicking, start concentrating on any remaining assessments you have left over. I think in the future, if you have anything you don't understand, you should ask on bored of studies or even better, ask your teacher ASAP to ensure your understanding and your enjoyment of all the subjects you do increases, also seek to participate in some kind of extra-curricular activity-it might help you to gain bonus points, remember, the ATAR is just a part of the equation to success, in the long term, it will not define you as a person. Make sure you keep working hard and define your own results-never let your results define you and never submit to 'fate'-you control your own fate:)

I have posted various study tips, if you haven't already, please feel free to read/re-read relevant parts of this guide to assist you to clear your mind and stay focused:) http://community.boredofstudies.org...how-excel-senior-year-studies-yr-11-12-a.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)