Train tickets used in Buses? (1 Viewer)

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
or lyk you could actually pay for the ticket you're supposed to get. imagine how much money they'd have to improve services if everyone paid up.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
or lyk you could actually pay for the ticket you're supposed to get. imagine how much money they'd have to improve services if everyone paid up.
Yeah, this. Really not worth all the effort in the end, if you get caught or mess up once the fine would probably be greater than what you saved trying to rort the system in the first place.

Ringor

HSC
I found that if you live out in the burbs, and use buses both in the city and out of the city. The travel 10 bus tickets can sometimes be used twice! Because the city buses just scan the strip, whereas the suburban buses just tick the front off. :) i got 16 trips from one once!

D94

HSC
N/A
I found that if you live out in the burbs, and use buses both in the city and out of the city. The travel 10 bus tickets can sometimes be used twice! Because the city buses just scan the strip, whereas the suburban buses just tick the front off. :) i got 16 trips from one once!
Well technically you're not allowed - you can get fined for doing so. The bus driver should be ticking off the number which corresponds to the trip number.

Kandahar, Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
HSC
Uni Grad
Sometimes, people might buy their MyMulti tickets at the train station instead of a reseller or a transit shop. These tickets generally look like your average train ticket BUT if you look at where the destination station and prices are printed, it will say 'MYMULTI 1/2/3'.

WeaselPowa

HSC
i was going to exploit these loopholes until i read your comment. well done :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)