Which type of music do you prefer?

• Trance

Votes: 30 60.0%
  • House

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters

otay

HSC
Well I prefer Drum n Bass, Breaks, Electro, Big Beat over either of them...but House smashes Trance too.

helmut

HSC
*does a whole heap of crazy dance moves*

if you are smashed off your face trance always apeals

Don't know what to think of house. but then again i have no idea what breaks or big beat are.... breaks, house, car... yes. i need a car

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I have a friend who is massively into breaks, but I find it a bit boring.

Having said that, Evilnine with aesop is one of my favorite tracks ever:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U6dxYka2tRk

Clip is mad too.

Drum and Bass is too quick for me, but I don't mind listening to a little Aphrodite every now and again.

And Electro is mad...electro house, electro rock...I rate them higher than I rate soft house.

bored6

HSC
"Trance" per se is in such bad shape lately. I could only name a couple of producers still making decent trance. However, house is fucking massive; it seems to be quickly becoming the most quality and popular form of EDM atm.

Drum and Bass is awesome when your smashed / at an event but its too hard to listen to when your at home...not really chilled listening.

musik_junky

HSC
This thread has over 140 views yet only 11 votes? Pretty weird...

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I can't believe there are so many gronks out there who prefer trance to house.

lengy

HSC
I prefer trance. Sounds better to me most of the time. House seems a bit awkward to me and a bit slow.

Spirits

HSC
N/A
lengy said:
I prefer trance. Sounds better to me most of the time. House seems a bit awkward to me and a bit slow.
I agree with the above post. Trance sounds more melodic and musically sophisticated. House sounds like the sort of thing you listen to when ur drugged up.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Septimus Dick said:
I have a friend who is massively into breaks, but I find it a bit boring.

Having said that, Evilnine with aesop is one of my favorite tracks ever:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U6dxYka2tRk

Clip is mad too.

Drum and Bass is too quick for me, but I don't mind listening to a little Aphrodite every now and again.

And Electro is mad...electro house, electro rock...I rate them higher than I rate soft house.
shhhh! the baby is sleeping.

No Problems

HSC
Septimus Dick said:
I can't believe there are so many gronks out there who prefer trance to house.
I can't believe you're so disrespectful to your ear drums. Trance was my opening to music, and long as I live I will never really enjoy a house song.

Spirits

HSC
N/A
I think most people would agree that House music gets quite boring quite quickly. Its the same intensity right through the track, and doesn't have much variety. Infact if you look at all those DJ compilations, they were mostly House tracks from early 2004 to early 2006, but over the last 6 months, house music has been shoved aside. "Old and grumpy" (as one poster said) is perhaps the line of thought.

Last edited:
HSC
house was kinda 2005-2006, electric now dominates the dance scene. trance will always be there and its good but depends by who, artists like tiesto have made me shudder at the thought of trance.. which is why i prefer vocal trance or hardstyle trance (scot project, etc.)

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
Casmira said:
house was kinda 2005-2006, electric now dominates the dance scene. trance will always be there and its good but depends by who, artists like tiesto have made me shudder at the thought of trance.. which is why i prefer vocal trance or hardstyle trance (scot project, etc.)
scot project i enjoy some of his tracks not all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)