Transferring between degrees? (1 Viewer)

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Hi,

I started doing a B Laws/B Medical Science this year under the reasoning that I want to practice law, and that the medical science program sounded interesting.

Unfortunately, I've since discovered that the B Medical Science sucks incredible amounts of wang, and I am really starting to hate it. I still love Law though, and have no problems with it.

I was just wondering if it is possible to transfer into another combined law program within the uni (for instance, a B Laws/B Arts), and how hard it would be. Further to the point, who would I need to consult with to start the process?

Thanks in advance for any help.

HSC
hfis said:
Hi,

I started doing a B Laws/B Medical Science this year under the reasoning that I want to practice law, and that the medical science program sounded interesting.

Unfortunately, I've since discovered that the B Medical Science sucks incredible amounts of wang, and I am really starting to hate it. I still love Law though, and have no problems with it.

I was just wondering if it is possible to transfer into another combined law program within the uni (for instance, a B Laws/B Arts), and how hard it would be. Further to the point, who would I need to consult with to start the process?

Relatively easy to do, but it may be a little late in the piece to be transferring this session. As far as I know, to get things rolling the person you would need to speak to would be the Law sub-dean.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah too late this session you'll have to wait till next.

Go up to student admin (the building across from McKinnon...don't know the number) and grab a variation of enrolment form. Fill it out and then you'll need to get it ok'd by the subdean of the faculty of which you want to transfer into. It isn't too hard at all.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I don't know about changing course, but I want to change my major and it involves submitting a form signed by the sub dean or someone, so I guess thats who you would need to speak to aswell.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
hfis said:
Hi,

Good luck. But then you're transferring into an area that already exists, so I guess it's not too bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)