Transferring from WSU bachelor of business and science (1 Viewer)

mmmm.

HSC
How do i know what units to take if i want to transfer from bachelor of business and science (WSU) to bachelor of commerce and science at (MQ/USYD/UTS). Or the same for just bachelor of business (WSU) to bachelor of commerce (MQ/USYD/UTS)

quickoats

HSC
No certain units you should take. To transfer, you need to keep your uni marks up (for commerce at usyd/unsw I’d say at least distinctions and for MQ at least credits). It usually doesn’t matter what units you do, as long as you’ve gotten good marks in uni.

However, you might want to take certain units that will give you credit for your new degree. Usually these are the really first year generic units like accounting 1A/1B, macroeconomics, microeconomics, but sometimes it is hard to get degree credit as different unis have specific requirements

mmmm.

HSC
However, you might want to take certain units that will give you credit for your new degree. Usually these are the really first year generic units like accounting 1A/1B, macroeconomics, microeconomics, but sometimes it is hard to get degree credit as different unis have specific requirements
IS there any way to know what certain units i should take to give me credit? or is there a place where i can see the requirements?

quickoats

HSC
IS there any way to know what certain units i should take to give me credit? or is there a place where i can see the requirements?
MQ has a credit transfer guide so you can look at that. Not too sure about UTS or USyd but I’ve heard that USyd are more strict with credit transfer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)