• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

transformations assesment (1 Viewer)

rockhead

HSC
okay i've got an ass on the pardoners tale.... thats the easy bit.... but i'm supose to make it sound good and appealing to a teenage audience...... please help

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Well the corruption of Flanders would be a nice entry point methinks..maybe you should look at some of those brochures that the government releases to campaign against drugs and smoking and unprotected sex etc. Since it *is* meant to moralise. Otherwise Flanders could be used like the Real Cancun or something...also use colloquial though grammatically proper language, format the paragraphs so they are easily accesible, refer to current day popculture(though not heavily-don't rely on it as you can lose marks). If your project goes that indepth, I would say small visual aids to maintain attention would be good...and thats about all I can think of atm.

Aznpsycho

Supplies!
HSC
N/A
Have you gotten any sheets with past essays? Trust me, 9 times out of 10, they will be more or less the same or similar questions, with only minor changes to the details.

Hence, just look at them, do a practice question, and you're more or less set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)