Trial Sc (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kulazzi

HSC
Hey :D

Did n e one do their trials/yearlies yet? Did english, science (probably failed since I'm bad at it :rolleyes: ), Geography and History (easier than I expected it to be) and Maths (this was easy too).

Watta bout u's? Still have 3 left tomorrow :eek: :mad1: !!!

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by Funky_Junky
we are going to do our yearlies next term!! :D
Aargh! Lucky!!!! Ours are combined trials and yearlies - not to mention the maths ASSESSMENT EXAM we have FIRST WK BACK of next term, the formulaes I need to memorise - there's like 10 or so!!!! Grrrrrr......:chainsaw:

Last edited:

praise897

Alcoholic
HSC
lol, ive had eng trials, all the rest next term...incase u werent joking...dont freak out about these trials, yr 10 doesnt matter

HSC
just did the trials today and let's just say i did well in the maths, english and history exams and sucked in the science(surprisingly) and geography(no surprise)exams! 3 out of 5-not bad;)

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
We had science and civics today...
too hot i'd say. My excuse...the answers melted off the paper, lol. I'm preparing properly next time round!

paki_diva

I heard that school's have to buy the trials....and when they do they are not allowed to expose them until term 4....(tht's for yr 10's) ....howcome some of u ppl have done them already?? r u sure it's trials 2003??

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
that's true. Those were the pre-trials to the trials, i think. They were last years exams. Which is rather foolish, beacuse some people used last years exams to study off

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
y do ur skools hafta buy trials 0.o
our skool makes it themselves....

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by tofu
we have yearlies week 1 and trials week 3 :(
Hey Tofu, you have both???? wow! must be hard!

Originally posted by fi_babezy
We had science and civics today...
too hot i'd say. My excuse...the answers melted off the paper, lol. I'm preparing properly next time round!
I think the heat affects our studying as we feel more tired and sleepy (well I do anyway :))

Originally posted by paki_diva
I heard that school's have to buy the trials....and when they do they are not allowed to expose them until term 4....(tht's for yr 10's) ....howcome some of u ppl have done them already?? r u sure it's trials 2003??
Yeah the front page had TRIAL on it. The only other exam I have is my maths assessment one (have to learn ALL the formulaes :() and then its da SC

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
Hmm, it was more like irritation then tiredness. Hmmm do most of you people go to private and selective school?

paki_diva

yah....it's a normal suburban public school...with vast majority intending to drop out. But i must admit...some teachers really go out of their way to help us....

>>there was short summary of my SCHOOL!!!

Funky_Junky

HSC
Originally posted by paki_diva
yah....it's a normal suburban public school...with vast majority intending to drop out. But i must admit...some teachers really go out of their way to help us....

>>there was short summary of my SCHOOL!!!
well summarised diva :D

Last edited:

Kulazzi

HSC
My brother went to Fort Street High but sadly none of us (3 sisters :p) made it to the selective :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)