Trial (1 Viewer)

SuperNova

Just wondering when everyone's doing their eco trials!!
Could everyone post their trial paper questions online as soon as they finish?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
no problems
although i basically already kno that one of my trial questions will be on macroeconomics

sif not 99

one question will be on the effects of globalisation, trade agreements, etc about topic 1 and you will get a choice between your case study or the australian economy
and the 2nd question will most probably be on topic 4 macro management perhaps or micro reform or something but in the new hsc they seem to have a habit of having these nice umbrella questions when assessing topic 4 rather than more specific ones than in the past

SuperNova

Teachers tend to get questions from each other found out our school's last year trial was a combo of independent, catholic and westa

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
i suppose last yr would had a lot of similar trials, since it was only the 1st yr of the new HSC

yeah, topic 4 seems very broad, u can talk about a lot of things in any macro/micro question
hence for the HSC, im memorising a couple of good essays on both, as they can be easily adjusted to the slight variations in the questions

Anton

HSC
I always find it really bloody difficult remembering what questions in exams were. But I'll try...
Umm...
Umm...
No can't remember. There were four questions, two with stimulus. But I'm sure you knew that already. If I remember I'll post 'em up. They weren't easy (I go to Fort St. in Petersham).

Anton

sif not 99

i dunno about every1 else but the time I get to eco dunno if i could be bothered, its my last exam I suppose every1 else whose doin the catholic trials it as as well, meh
best thing about eco its mostly concept based anyway =)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
i got mine on friday
i think im prepared :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)