TRIALS ON MONDAYYYY AHHHHHH !!!! (1 Viewer)

RossoneriAU

HSC
If you haven't already, run through both Paper 1 and Paper 2 from the 2019 HSC today to make sure you can apply your quotes/ideas to different questions. If you've already run through a bunch of papers, just read through your quotes + ideas and relax!

Stay calm and good luck!

purplegelo

HSC
1. Remember your quotes and analysis, stick to the ones you know really well rather than trying to cram as many quotes in without analysis.
2. Be careful with your time because you only get 40 minutes to write an essay
3. Hope that it is a good question if it isn't then it will be hard for everyone else (if that is the case then try to manipulate the question to work with your response and talk about everything you know that relates to the question, that's what the marker will be looking at if the question was a difficult one)

Hope these helped and good luck!!

beetree1

HSC
A lot of schools this year incl mine got some really messed up common module questions so if you had prepared one essay and not quotes, prepare quotes instead

HSC
A lot of schools this year incl mine got some really messed up common module questions so if you had prepared one essay and not quotes, prepare quotes instead
did they specify a theme for your common mod?

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
What question did you get?? Like did you get a specific question regarding a certain theme or concept??

whatsup1812

HSC
YES. We got the theme of romance in The Crucible... How is that even possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)