Trials Results (CSSA) (1 Viewer)

nicole

Hi guys, just interested to know how all of you went in the CSSA trials? I got 80%, but I was wondering what others got and what was a good mark at your school?

mememe

i got 81% which was top, is that bad? or were everyone elses marks and averages quite low...

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by mememe
i got 81% which was top, is that bad? or were everyone elses marks and averages quite low...
fuck man u should b hapy!!! my grade went shit.. highest was late 70's.. i got 55!!! im spewin!

Benovista

Old Schooler
HSC
I hate maths, I regret not doing any homework and study for it. I rarely complete all the work. I SUCK! Im gunna try hard now

malayz_angel

Well I failed the first general assessment all year! I wasnt that surprised though, I didnt really focus on concentrating on maths study...theres always the HSC cos my assessment marks have been quite good and besides, most ppl failed by a greater amount than I did

Kakie

the highest in our year was 73% i got 51% and came 6th overall!! was it the exam or the teachers??? BECAUSE I DID STUDY!!!

Benno

HSC
i got 59=100 which was 3rd in my class. highest was 64.
i am so mad since i missed a 13 mark question since i though the exam went for 3 hours not 2 1/2.
i so could have got 1st

xpression

I got 65% in my trial.. dont remember offhand what test it was.. and i got first in my school... does that mean the whole school sucks or the test was hard?... :p

Bimbo

Southern Girl
i got 89..which was 3rd. highest was 98. this was our third assessment task, which is similar to the trials that you guys had...

well i was averaging in the nineties until our slut teacher set the hardest test of her life and i ended up getting 65% :mad1:

the highest was 75 and the lowest was probably zero

p.s general maths is gay!

KAty

;)

I got 80% in CSSA im pissed off thats a pretty shit mark but i came first ! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)