Tutor for helping me enroll? (1 Viewer)

Akuri

HSC
N/A
( Year 10, want to get into Ruse )

I’m currently doing all general year 10 subjects ( no electives ) + attempting choir, about to sign up for volunteering jobs, and joining the SRC. At the moment it’s not too stressful and I’m breaking a lot of personal barriers, but I know that this isn’t enough for a Ruse application. At the same time, I’m not sure what to do!

I have a really poor record, and pretty much blind to everything between year 5 and year 10. I still find all my subjects easy to understand, but as this is my last year to apply to Ruse, I really want to make sure I’m trying my best in all fields.

Is it wise to ask a tutor who graduated from Ruse for tips on getting in? I want to ensure my priorities are straight before I continue to fully devote myself, and I’d also like help with the interview and test... I really feel shut off from what the standard is for applicants there.

For example, if I continue at this pace and get A’s for my half year marks, and decent extra curricular exposure, but I SHOULD’VE been applying for competitions outside of school, or expanding my personal interests like Japanese and Art. Things like that, I want to be reassured that I’m on the right path, and given tips to have a leg up. I feel like someone else who applied would be the best place to get that in depth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)