• Happy 20 YEARS to us!

tutor for year 10 math (1 Viewer)

kkk579

HSC
N/A
hello i’m a year 9 student doing accelerated maths at school and i still don’t have a tutor for year10 maths despite being half way thru the year. i currently go to ngo and sons for year 9 math but they said i can only do one year there. i asked them if i could enrol in year9 and 10 but they only allow me to do year9 as they said they don’t allow students to do a year above. called focus and they said the same thing. any math tutor recos around cabra/fairfield area?? tbh can be any area but not around parra/epping or near the city as it’s too far away

Deem_Skills

HSC
hello i’m a year 9 student doing accelerated maths at school and i still don’t have a tutor for year10 maths despite being half way thru the year. i currently go to ngo and sons for year 9 math but they said i can only do one year there. i asked them if i could enrol in year9 and 10 but they only allow me to do year9 as they said they don’t allow students to do a year above. called focus and they said the same thing. any math tutor recos around cabra/fairfield area?? tbh can be any area but not around parra/epping or near the city as it’s too far away
dr du? if you have the time to travel there im sure they'd be willing to help. If not you could always go to a private tutor i guess

hugerthyena

HSC
N/A
unfortunately dr du way too far away and expensive too
If you're interested, I would be happy to tutor you up to year 12 math. I graduated from James Ruse last year and live in the cabra/fairfield region. I only do online at this stage though.

kkk579

HSC
N/A
If you're interested, I would be happy to tutor you up to year 12 math. I graduated from James Ruse last year and live in the cabra/fairfield region. I only do online at this stage though.
what are ur credentials?? also do u currently teach any students?

Pethmin

HSC
Uni Grad
Just go to Matrix. They only require a timetable to be assured you are in accelerated. And given there is a center in epping, this should not be an issue.

Pethmin

HSC
Uni Grad
epping is like a whole hour by car away from me lol
The Strathfield campus is close to the station. Lots of students are too far anyways so they instead use train and travel by themselves.

skzzks

HSC
epping is like a whole hour by car away from me lol
if you do end up considering matrix i recommend that you try for their scholarship because then you really have nothing to lose plus you seem like the type of person who would get it 😊😊

kkk579

HSC
N/A
if you do end up considering matrix i recommend that you try for their scholarship because then you really have nothing to lose plus you seem like the type of person who would get it 😊😊
Lmaooo thanks but I don’t think I’ll try for matrix coz too expensive/ too far away

skzzks

HSC
not sure if it’s open to accelerated students tho because it says year 10 and 11 but yeah

Pethmin

HSC
Uni Grad
Lmaooo thanks but I don’t think I’ll try for matrix coz too expensive/ too far away
I don't recommend other companies, as they either are less effective or may be less experienced. In regards to being in Accelerated, I believe you should be prepared for upcoming expenses. You are now considered a yr 10 student. As such, companies need that addition to provide accurate content to be reviewed. Prices will only further augment from here, so I advise you to possibly save for these ensuing years if you are considering tutoring companies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)