tutorials (1 Viewer)

pencilcase

HSC
i heard it is better to do your tutorials earlier in the week as the tests will be easier
is this true?

yemeni cricket

HSC
N/A
I suggest concentrating on learning the material, and then difficulty will be irrelevant. Aren't you going to university to learn? Why would you want easier tests?

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
i heard it is better to do your tutorials earlier in the week as the tests will be easier
is this true?
Nope. It's random. I had a tutorial on Monday for one of my com courses and found the exam alright but everyone complained it was so hard. When we compared it to say Friday's classes, Monday was slightly trickier.

and I agree with yemeni, if you know you stuff well enough you don't need to worry which day is more difficult.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I'd say put your tutes near the end of the week so you can ask people in other tutes how it is, and adjust your study accordingly.

someguy12

HSC
I'd say put your tutes near the end of the week so you can ask people in other tutes how it is, and adjust your study accordingly.
This one. Many times they can't be bothered creating a different test for each day, or maybe it's different but with very similar questions. So of course a lot of people cheat and half of those who do probably still fail so no one really seems to care.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
This one. Many times they can't be bothered creating a different test for each day, or maybe it's different but with very similar questions. So of course a lot of people cheat and half of those who do probably still fail so no one really seems to care.
story of my stats mid sem

*sigh*

Was one of the last classes to do it, but geez - those questions. You could get them beforehand and still fail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)