Tutorials (1 Viewer)

sunny

meh.
Joined
Jul 7, 2002
Messages
5,352
Gender
Male
HSC
2002
You should definitely check for the websites for science prac labs! Alot of the time they have all the lab intro and safety stuff in the first week.
 

redslert

yes, my actual brain
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
2,373
Location
Behind You!!
Gender
Male
HSC
2003
hmmmmm so what is there to do with 5hours in between with nothing to do.....LOL
 

Mill

Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2003
Messages
256
Gender
Male
HSC
2002
redslert said:
hmmmmm so what is there to do with 5hours in between with nothing to do.....LOL

I'd go home and skip the last lecture(s).
 

babydoll_

wat
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
4,531
Gender
Undisclosed
HSC
N/A
Mill said:
I'd go home and skip the last lecture(s).
That's what I did today

I had to BS to my lecturer when I went to meet her about tutorials

me: "Sorry sensei... I couldn't make the last lecture cos of... stuff..."
lecturer: :uhhuh:
 

t-i-m-m-y

Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2002
Messages
1,756
Gender
Male
HSC
2003
I believe CHEM1041 labs are on this week, blehz.. 4 hours break:)
 

MuSaRuRWa

Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
241
Location
UNSW
babydoll_ said:
That's what I did today

I had to BS to my lecturer when I went to meet her about tutorials

me: "Sorry sensei... I couldn't make the last lecture cos of... stuff..."
lecturer: :uhhuh:
sensei lol
asian lecturer? :p
 

Minai

Alumni
Joined
Jul 7, 2002
Messages
7,467
Location
Sydney
Gender
Male
HSC
2002
Uni Grad
2006
MuSaRuRWa said:
sensei lol
asian lecturer? :p
Me thinks her Jap lecturer

I have 1 class today, and 1 tomorrow, no tutes in 1st week are sweet!
 

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
Joined
Aug 14, 2002
Messages
4,187
Location
The Shire
Gender
Male
HSC
2002
Minai said:
Me thinks her Jap lecturer

I have 1 class today, and 1 tomorrow, no tutes in 1st week are sweet!
I had 1 class today. It was SO not worth the train trip there and back (along with the 22 min delay on my train, thankyou new city rail timetable).
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top