SIX YEARS OF EXPERIENCE | EnAdv(93), Ext (47), Bus (93), Eco (92) | ATAR 97.5 (1 Viewer)

Constantine

HSC
Helloooo there! :hug2:

2021 september UPDATE:
Online classes and one-on-one tutoring: 2 openings.

I am a 2014 HSC student with an ATAR of 97.5, studied Bachelor of Business/Law and currently a graduate working in an investment bank.
I have SIX years worth of tutoring and mentoring experience. No commitment necessary – happy to do as little or as many classes as YOU need.

Current Status
Still open for ONLINE students (sept 2021).
EMAIL TODAY, REPLY WITHIN 2 HOURS at bouvou@gmail.com

I'm offering both online and offline tutoring to both Year 11 and 12 students in the following subjects:

- English Advanced - 93/100 - ranked fifth/sixth (forgot) internally
- English Extension - 47/50 - ranked second internally
- Business - 93/100 - ranked second internally
- Economics - 92/100 - ranked second internally
- Modern History - 95/100 - ranked fourth internally

My students will have access to all of my resources for FREE. This will include high quality notes and practise essays (marked and perfected over the year).

So how do we know if we are compatible? :cool:

- Rather than just solely focusing on content knowledge (which is important), I also concentrate on exam techniques and skills which allow you to maximise your potential for the highest marks

- Easy going and highly flexible. I have three years of experience in working as a buddy/tutor for students in the year below me during my time in high school so I know exactly how to maximise the limited time we will have together during each session. i have also been working in a popular coaching college for 2 years now.

- Personalised service. Let me know what you want! I've had my fair share of coaching colleges and personal tutoring and I found the ones with the best result often adapt what they have to offer per according to student needs and I aim to do exactly just that!

Price
My standard fee for offline tutoring is currently set at from $40-$55/hr depending on the subject and year of study. Discounts available for team students!

Contact Methods
Please email me at bouvou@gmail.com - expect a reply within hours!
Do NOT inbox me on here.

Feel free to email me about any questions you might have and for additional information!

Last edited:

Constantine

HSC
Re: Tutoring at $40/hr | EnAdv(93), Ext (47), Buss (93), Eco (92), MoHi (95) | ATAR 9

bump.
Looking for a new student

Constantine

HSC
2020 MARCH UPDATE: IN PERSON CLASSES FULL.
Online classes and one-on-one tutoring still available: 3 more students.

Email me today at bouvou@gmail.com
Replies are made within 2 hours.

Constantine

HSC
2020 MARCH UPDATE: IN PERSON CLASSES FULL.
Online classes and one-on-one tutoring still available: 1 more student... last availability & opening.

Constantine

HSC
2020 MARCH 27TH UPDATE: IN PERSON CLASSES FULL.
Online classes and one-on-one tutoring still available: 1 more student... last availability & opening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)