TV Week Logie Awards! (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
So I always vote - because... well, it's something to do.

cue wall of text about my voting:

So... I voted for Jay Laga'aia for Most Popular Actor (I believe he hosts Play School?) and then I voted for Cornelia Frances for Most Popular Actress, because... of her work on The Weakest Link (not for Home and Away, sheesh), for Most Popular TV Presenter - that was pretty difficult, I got down to Anton Enus, Craig Foster, Les Murray, Lily Serna, Todd Sampson and Tony Jones.

And then in the end, I voted for Craig Foster because well... of his quasi-catchphrase, "It's a disgrace". For most Popular Personality on TV, I decided 'Let's just give Tony Jones a vote for the hell of it'.

For most Popular New Male Talent, I had no idea who any of them were - so I decided to vote for the only non-white person on the list, so go Peter Kuruvita, host of 'My Sri Lanka with Peter Kuruvita'!) For most Popular New Female talent, I thought I'd vote for the hottest one - but figuring that out was too hard, so I just decided to vote for the most unique one and that is Yalda Hakim who was the only non-actor or host on the 15. Yeah! Never watched your show but... I hope you win!

For Most Popular Drama Series, I watched none of them so I just skipped it. But for Mot Popular Light Entertainment Program... ooh that was a good one - but I voted for the Hamster Wheel because... well, after you meet the Chaser in person - you really can't -not- vote for them.

For Most Popular Reality Program, I was like "Yeah, go Beauty and the Geek!" so they win and then maybe they'll have another season and I can finally get in.

Umm, then for Most Popular Sports Program - well, 'The World Game' obviously.

For Most Popular Factual Program, I just figured 'Go Back to where you came from' was a good choice - because well... it's not like anything else on the list was good.

Most Popular Lifestyle Program? I decided to just go for the Peter Kuruvita program. Why not?

So anyways, anyone who votes I assume has to enter the competition thing. Now if I happen to somehow win the "Ultimate Celebrity Experience" at the Logie Awards through my voting... umm, who wants to come with me?

(also feel free to use this thread and tell us about your own voting experiences)

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
logies are shit nowadays not what they used to be
anyone remember when they were awarded to good shows and not just any old shit on the tv?

but anyway, who is broadcasting them this year?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
logies are shit nowadays not what they used to be
anyone remember when they were awarded to good shows and not just any old shit on the tv?

but anyway, who is broadcasting them this year?
Yeah, that's why I'm trying to vote for good shows.

Lentern

HSC
I didn't watch any of the shows the actors were nominated for so I voted for John Waters because I liked him when he was on playschool.
Asher Keddie because of Paper giants, not offspring.
Shaun Micallef for best presenter and gold logie, he's longsince been far and away my favourite entertainer in this country.
Did eeny meeny miney mo for best new male talent.
Andrea Demetriades from crownies for best new female talent
Paper Giants for best Drama
Tayg for best light entertainment
Masterchef for best reality although I think I probably saw about one and a half episodes of it last year
Wide world of sports for sports
Immigration nation for best factual program

I actually agree with Shadowdude on this, don't bitch about it being crap if you don't vote yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)