TXT notification :S (1 Viewer)

oh well

Banned
HSC
N/A
What time we get text from BOS ? Same time as internet ?

PS: I am talking about HSC results ^^^^

Last edited:

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Usually a little earlier than the internet. I got mine at around 6:30am, if I recall correctly.

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
I got mine at 5:45, they definitely do not all come in at the same time. Just sleep through it and wake up whenever to check.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Depends on your luck, some people get it a little early and some a little late. The site itself opened up about 10-15 minutes early last year though.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Shit... I think I'm going to disable the text message
I don't want to wake up with my results on my phone :s

oh well

Banned
HSC
N/A
I am not going to sleep that night :/

How youse going to sleep? :S

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I am not going to sleep that night :/

How youse going to sleep? :S
I don't really sleep during the night that much anymore, so it looks like it'll be an all nighter for me w00t. (My rational mind knows I'd probably like the results more with a good night's sleep...but that won't happen)

D94

HSC
N/A
You'll probably be subconsciously thinking about getting your results in your sleep; I ended up waking an hour before the results and for ATAR. You just can't sleep.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
You'll probably be subconsciously thinking about getting your results in your sleep; I ended up waking an hour before the results and for ATAR. You just can't sleep.
Nah, whats done is done. No use losing sleep over a number ..:

enoilgam

HSC
This was me exactly, except I wasn't worried at all for the ATAR, just the release of the HSC results.

SanjoyM

HSC
Haha! Omg! Guys, I'm already so nervous!!
I probably will not even sleep that night!
Fingers crossed.... *hides*
SO NERVOUS AT THE MOMENT.

Rawf

HSC
I don't really sleep during the night that much anymore, so it looks like it'll be an all nighter for me w00t. (My rational mind knows I'd probably like the results more with a good night's sleep...but that won't happen)
Haha same, all nighter ftw. I was thinking of inviting all my friends to my place and staying up, but I doubt my friends would be into that LOL, now that I think about it... it's pretty sad.

SanjoyM

HSC
Haha same, all nighter ftw. I was thinking of inviting all my friends to my place and staying up, but I doubt my friends would be into that LOL, now that I think about it... it's pretty sad.
haha! LOL. Wanted to do the same with my friends, but it does feel somewhat strange. haha.

Rawf

HSC
haha! LOL. Wanted to do the same with my friends, but it does feel somewhat strange. haha.
Seems more likely for kids in top 10 schools, but my school is in the 60's >_>

@nerdasdasd i sleep at like 4.30am these days, so it wont be so bad pumping out another 1hour and 30 mins (esp if it comes earlier than 6am)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)