UAC applications (1 Viewer)

Sam

samboh
HSC
Ur student number is your number that corresponds with the preferences that you're gonna make for the courses you're gonna take at uni..every student should have one.

No it's not on the letter with the pin they sent you... didn't you use your student no. during the trials?

If not, check with your school. They should be able to provide you with your no.

Gubble

for us our student number was on our timetables....but yeh ifur not sure go ask ur skool they will know

bex

HSC
its also the same number you used for the school certificate.. its a big long one! if you do a language its also on the letter they send you before your speaking exams...

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
The UAC number is the number you receive after you put in your preferences for university courses wither by phone or web. It was a very illusive number to me until I actually apllied last week, however now it seems to me that your UAC number is 1 in front of your student number (in the cases of everyone I know it has been like this, but of course I am not entirely sure that this is true).

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)