*uac main offers thread (1 Viewer)

b0redAsian

HSC
Guys big day tomorrow, good luck to all and hopefully we all get into the course we want :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Unless you're silly like me and realise what you want to do the day before offers and thus must change offers =P

b0redAsian

HSC
Unless you're silly like me and realise what you want to do the day before offers and thus must change offers =P
lmao that is silly :D

ps. wat are my chances getting into a course i want when im just over (like 0.1) the ATAR cut-off with the help of bonus points included (UNSW)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, you should be able to get in eventually - I think. Maybe not in the Main Round though.

That's my thoughts.

ar7

HSC

ps. wat are my chances getting into a course i want when im just over (like 0.1) the ATAR cut-off with the help of bonus points included (UNSW)
u shuld b easily in unless this year that course is in high demand u may b unlucky.

b0redAsian

HSC
u shuld b easily in unless this year that course is in high demand u may b unlucky.
will main round offer be a possibility?, cause right now im 0.1 above atar cut-off with (subject bonus points @ UNSW) however i have not considered my EAS eligibility yet (which hopefully should be able to scab at least 1 bonus point :p) ?

NewiJapper

HSC
Good luck everyone! :) I won't find out till after work. It is going to go SO slow. I can already tell.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC

I'm in the same boat, I'm 0.7 over. Pretty scarey :S

Which course are you going for?

nutcracker

the restaurant at the end of the universe.
HSC
will main round offer be a possibility?, cause right now im 0.1 above atar cut-off with (subject bonus points @ UNSW) however i have not considered my EAS eligibility yet (which hopefully should be able to scab at least 1 bonus point :p) ?
from asking a lot of questions at unsw, i've gathered that if you have eas eligibility there, it means you get at least something and they don't give half points, so that means you do have at least 1 bonus point :)

what happened to the old thread about uac offers, the one that chromatic made yesterday? o_O

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm 1.6 over with the one bonus rank included from Griffith (who even knows about EAS... that'll probably do nothing), but I'm still a tiny bit anxious as to whether the offer will appear.

b0redAsian

HSC
from asking a lot of questions at unsw, i've gathered that if you have eas eligibility there, it means you get at least something and they don't give half points, so that means you do have at least 1 bonus point :)

what happened to the old thread about uac offers, the one that chromatic made yesterday? o_O
yeah sorry that was my last question (just pretty nervous), and i was looking for that thread aswell couldnt find it :S

@mitch_boy b. medical science wbu?

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
yeah sorry that was my last question (just pretty nervous), and i was looking for that thread aswell couldnt find it :S

@mitch_boy b. medical science wbu?
Commerce... It's so hard to figure out how much it'll jump, I was told by the marketer lady at the uni, that it might even drop, although I find that hard to believe.

b0redAsian

HSC
Commerce... It's so hard to figure out how much it'll jump, I was told by the marketer lady at the uni, that it might even drop, although I find that hard to believe.
hopefully for my sake and yours that it drops/stays the same/minutely increases :p ;)

speedofsound

HSC
ya'll talking about being scared about being 0.7 of the cut off are making me nervous. i'm 0.75 over mine (although mind you the cut off is 98.5). i've been trying not to worry...

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
I have a terrible feeling I won't get my first preference :/ because for some weird twist of fate (or stupidity) I screwed my UAC application.

Anyways, good luck :)

NewiJapper

HSC
Is it just in newcastle, or are other cities having newspapers bring out special editions containing the cutoffs at 10pm?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)