Uai (1 Viewer)

liz

HSC
Okay thats good.
Thanks Lazarus

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
The ability to communicate is an intrinsic part of society - try writing a speech using maths. :)

AcCeSs-DeNieD

Both maths and english are essential to society but I wouldn't favour one over the other in educational terms.... and anyway try counting your fingers without maths :)

Other school systems like the British system seem to be good even without the compulsory english....

Doylie

Personally i think having 2 units of english compulsory is a really good idea. Didn't the BOS make it compulsory so that:
a) the flow of immigrants coming to Australia to exploit the education system then moving back to their country would stop, and
b) the amount of mindless drones unable to communicate that were flooding out of uni's would slow down aswell?

i hope that didn't come off racist at all, cause it wasn't meant to..

Morgues

Originally posted by Doylie

a) the flow of immigrants coming to Australia to exploit the education system then moving back to their country would stop,
as if anyone would bother....

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
i think that that was the joke ... she said she could spell but mis-spelt her words on purpose to be all ironic and stuff...

:rolleyes:

:)

Lee

Originally posted by Bon

Wrong!

It's, 'how do you know you're right ?' =P
it can actually be both. if you use "you're" then there is no reason to put "if" in. but he did put "if" in , which is why he used "you are"

actually you could use if in both situations.....hm.. you're is just a shortened way of saying you are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)