um am i the only one who is bad in physics? (1 Viewer)

Basil84

hey i read all this stuf on here, and I seem to be the only one who does not know what they are going on about.
so reasurrance please.. there are yr 11 students flippin starting to study! And i am yet to start, 4 days before the exam!!
anyone in my position??

kate@bangas

reassurance comin' your way!! I'm not in the same position as you, but i know what you mean. They need a sign "This site has a lot of procrastination and BS designed to scare other students". Don't worry.....if you're worried about people "who reckons they're going to get better than 90%", then look @ the people at your school who sy it. From personal experience, it is always people who think they have worked hard but always end up being mediochre.
Don't worry, you can learn a lot in four days!!!
Have fun!!!
Kate:teacher:

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Be not discouraged...
If you mean you read all the posts here, I would say the questions naturally have to be answered by people who know the answer, which is not reflective of everyone who visit here.
This community is still a minority...

Work hard. Just keep asking specific questions whenever you really need it explained more clearly...

Basil84

thanks

yeah i guess it is a minority, I am just stuffed for physics, half cause its my last exam and so could not be bothered, i just want it over with.
good luck everyone
cheers

lol basil that is my physics teachers name dont worry dood i didnt do shit all year and in the trial i studied nite before and got 51 hey it wasnt a top mark but it was thee class average 4 days is alot if you put in 6 hrs a day i mean if u can its not easy but it can be done

Ace-Pilot

Dado im hoping that can be done for chem, for physics i know it can be done but im gonna give it a shot at chem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)