• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Umat Papers (1 Viewer)

Godsent

HSC
Would anyone have any UMAT papers that they want to sell? I don't mind if they are in any condition, as long as i can read it. I live in Sydney.

Contact me.

Thanks and good luck all 06s.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Hmm, there was a similar thread made about this a couple of weeks ago... in future, you should search forums before posting a question regarding something like this. Click here to find out all about umat.

thewhitecomet

HSC
Godsent said:
Would anyone have any UMAT papers that they want to sell? I don't mind if they are in any condition, as long as i can read it. I live in Sydney.

Contact me.

Thanks and good luck all 06s.
Is that YOU Quinton? You're doing the UMAT? whoa.

P

pLuvia

Try the buy/sell forum, or you might be able to order them from the site Riviet has given you

iyamahobbit

Resident hobbit
HSC
Hey godsent,
Was just about to post a message in the buy/sell forum, but since i saw your post -
I do have some umat stuff, all printouts (most of the software programs and protected).

I've got stuff from medentry and agoneyes (sorry no software for agoneyes). Haven't decided how much i should sell for tho, but send me a pm if ur interested, i can get back to u with more details of what i have.

Also bear in mind that my material is for the 2004 umat, but cos of that i'll be willing to sell for less.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)