Uncle Tv Ad (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I've seen it a few times...I figure they're trying to entice new kiddies, so they can increase their revenue.
As for all the children in the ad's, I have no idea, maybe they're trying to promote the uni as a family friendly institution or something.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
It kind of gives the impression our uni is on the beach. Gotta love misleading advertisements.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
The song has been in my head since 9 this morning. Every time i walk past the tv it seems to be on! Arrrrrgh! i hate it! i laughed to myself thinking how funny it woulda been if the person holding the camera had let go of that kid as they were swinging him around....ahhh, crap i'm bored!

baker182

HSC
The_highwayman said:
The song has been in my head since 9 this morning. Every time i walk past the tv it seems to be on! Arrrrrgh! i hate it! i laughed to myself thinking how funny it woulda been if the person holding the camera had let go of that kid as they were swinging him around....ahhh, crap i'm bored!
They should have the VB ad music :)

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
lol. that'd be funny..."You can get a degree or a PhD..."

Hey i was just thinking, after seeing the ad for the thousandth time: i think the uni is trying to say that it is a uni for local people, coz if u look at the faces and hair colours of the toddlers/kids then at the uni students etc there is some similarities in their looks. EG: the kid looking at the plant in the bottle at the beach, then it changes to that lecturer guy doing the testing in that test tube. also, at the end there is that little blonde toddler at the beach in the pink (?) swimsuit then it changes to the graduate blonde girl throwing off her hat. they also have old people suggesting that the uni is part of our lives. this is coupled with the words in the song "and a river that flow gently into my veins" (or something like that) and the final slogan "our university"...
GODDAMN! i hate HSC english! TV Ad Analysis...i guess that's what procrastination does to u....

rific

HSC
I still haven't seen it. Although, it being the break, I've generally been out when there has been something on tv, but I'm home tonight, so I'll keep an eye out.

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
its a piece of shit it made me want to transfer

Justine2408

HSC
ad on the uni website

For those who haven't seen the ad in all its glory on the TV, you can have a look at it from the webpage. Go to the Uni homepage and on the left side there is a picture of a group of shiny happy people all looking down at the camera. Click on it and then pick low resolution ...... and then enjoy!!!! (ha ha ha ..enjoy this ad, that's funny!!)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I've decided the song reminds me of the old Newcastle Perm music

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)