UNDA Roll Call/Chatter thread 2014 (1 Viewer)

enoilgam

HSC
Welcome to the University of Notre Dame Australia boards.

So, for all the NDers out there, just introduce yourself and post which course you will be starting or continuing on with for 2014. Also, feel free use this thread for general chatter about the uni.

Dabest

HSC
I often dream of going to Notre dame, the respect their students graduate with, the prestige of going to such a well known university, the atmosphere and the great campus sell the university so well. Oh wait that was Sydney. I once went to a Notre dame open day and after an hour, I realised that I was in fact in a garbage tip, not the university itself, however the resemblance was uncanny.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
I had the best coffee of my young life at the coffee place in the courtyard back in October 2009. It was at that point, I realised no other uni would do it for me and since then, I've been working my little butt off to get to this uni.

srs. that coffee was made of magic or something. and hazelnut syrup.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Welcome to the University of Notre Dame Australia boards.

So, for all the NDers out there, just introduce yourself and post which course you will be starting or continuing on with for 2014. Also, feel free use this thread for general chatter about the uni.
Once I went to your uni to pee. Does this count?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)