Underworld (1 Viewer)

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
I cannot for the life of me remember when it's coming out here... but I do know that I want to see it! (Stupid romances getting in the way of spiffy action, clothes, and weapons... Grr....!).

Yeah. Just wanted to know who knew when it was coming out, without me having to go to the effort of looking it up. :D

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
He he he. Yeah, yeah. Lazy is the order of the day every day for me.

Thanks for that! :D *bookmarks page so plaguing people for dates becomes a less common typifier*

The plot looks ridiculous (and all I can think of is this rpg when I hear it), and I hate Beckinsale, but I'm still going to go see it. I am a sad, pathetic being.

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Macccca
why hate her? she looks pretty damn good in her underworld costume :p
He he he. I hate her because I can't get her in Pearl harbor out of my mind. Hopefully her (and yes, her costuming) will redeem her somewhat in my eyes.

Though, when I say she looks damn good in those clothes, I'm talking about the clothes, not her. As a girl, I have my eyes more on the guys. ;)

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
*mutters* Go Werewolves! Go the guns, the gore, the clothes, the architecture, the cute guys, the pretty chicks, the insanely clean teeth and the spiffy visual effects!

is a roflcopter
HSC
im interested
well because i like the move she pulled in the trailer where she guns a circle around her and jumps down
thats the best move ever

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Oh yes, that is one nice move. I downloaded the trailer, and I have to resist the tempation to click on it every five minutes... Also a bit of a fan when it comes to her hitting... dammit, what's his name? The lycan leader... well, hitting him with the car. :D And he does that neat flipping in the air thing.

Hmph. Haven't seen mention of any female lycans at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)