uni life at Bathurst (1 Viewer)

Sez07

HSC
Hi,

Im hoping on getting into B Human movement/ b business next year, and was just wondering what people think of that course.

I was also interested in the sports and activities that Bathrust Uni does..I have only been through Bathurst on my way to the National Park to go canyoning..does anyone know if there are canyong groups or anything.

Any help would be great as I don't really have any idea of what to expect about uni.

bex

HSC
hi sez
there is so much to be said about bathurst campus life so if you run a search (you can find the button at the top of this page..just type bathurst campus or whatever youlike) you will be taken to HEAPS of topics about what goes on there.. alternatively check out www.csustudents.org.au and that will give you a better idea of what its all about!

as for canyoning ive got no idea.. theres probably a contact on that page that can help you out

:)

PS im pretty sure that that course is a new one.. but the business degree is pretty solid and all my friends that did business @ csu have now got really good jobs.. also the human movement one i dont know a lot about but with teh double degree it will give you more career options later on than if you just did HM or business on its own

Last edited:
HSC
hi sez

yeah, bex is absolutely right when she says bathurst campus life is great.

this has been my first year at bathurst, and i love it, and we havent even had cindy ball or village fair yet! but thats all about to change...

anyway, its great, thoroughly recommend it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)