Uni Timetable (1 Viewer)

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
My time table doesn't look like alot! Can someone confirm that i Have enrolled in my subjects correctly?
http://www.imagebucket.net/bucket/is.php?i=3393&img=timetbale.jpg
You're only taking three subjects:
21129: MANAGING PEOPLE AND ORGANISATIONS
31265: COMMUNICATION FOR IT PROFESSIONALS
22107: ACCOUNTING FOR BUSINESS

Ideally, you should also be enrolled in Information Systems (unless you purposely enrolled in only three subjects). Other than that, your timetable is fine.

mrpet3rr

HSC
oh ok and can someone explain to me what day i start uni . im not sure :|

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
oh ok and can someone explain to me what day i start uni . im not sure :|
Your first class is the 23rd of Feb at 6pm. If you look on your schedule, there are dates underneath the room numbers. Those are the dates for each particular class.

loginxiii

HSC
Can you explain why some subjects are orange in the timetable?

mrpet3rr

HSC
with my fixed time table . is my first day the 23rd , at 9am ? then later at 6pm. far massive break

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
with my fixed time table . is my first day the 23rd , at 9am ? then later at 6pm. far massive break
It's a distinct possibility, but I can't actually see your new timetable. Look at the dates below the room number (on your timetable). They're pretty much the best reference in terms of class dates. Those breaks... you'll get used to them. Not as bad as they seem, I guess. You can get a fair bit of work done, or walk around the city... or even go home if you can be back in time for your later class. On that note, you could always do what I did and skip the later class once every few weeks*

*Note: I do not take responsibility for any failures or warnings you receive for missing out on classes. Do this at your own risk.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)