Urgent!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

peters

FOR GENERAL MATHS:

as long as i KNOW all the formula on the "formulae sheet" which you will receive in the trials... is it positive that i will achieve a good mark? OR is there more you need to know!!

PLEASE HELP....

i finished all my summary's and willing to spend the next 5 days plainly for maths.... is this all you need??

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I think the formula sheet is really just the minimum you need to know in order to 'pass'... for a 'good mark', I'd say actual work would be required (i.e. doing questions)... :)

ripbong11

i think you also need to know basic rules and formulas that you learnt inlike yr 7 and 8.
e.g area and volume formulas of basic shapes

dnt jst rely on da formula sheet it will have most prob of da formulas you need but not da basic (easy) formulas dat we sometimes forget coz they are so easy.

Affinity

HSC
Just remembering formula will not get you far. Maths is not yet corrupted into a memory based subject[like the sciences].

you need to do exercises or as much as I hate to say, past papers.

Last edited:

peters

yea yea.... i know

im gonna go thru each formula and do some questions until i feel confident with the formula's

im gonna attempt a past paper before trials start

nikki

hey guys just wondering if it's legal for my skool to change all assessment %'s due to one of the teachers showing their class the exam? we now have the %'s increased for every single assessment, which totally stuff up da schedule they gave us at the beginning of the year???

Jesus

Christ
HSC
N/A
dont rely on formulae sheet, in fact u dont get to use it much in test, its HOW u do it thats important

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
remember, if you know the formula it takes much less time to write it down than if you have to find it on the sheet, then copy it, then figure out how to use it

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
nikki - so long as the changes were uniform across all of the previous assessment tasks, it's fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)