usyd offers (1 Viewer)

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
Late Round Offers

hi, my friend got accepted into usyd, he is changing is preferences for late round,
does he have to keep his previous offer ( ba sci) in the prefeence list? or can he make a total new list?

Last edited:

Tuna

HSC
N/A
It says that all prefs considered for the late round are those above your offered pref.

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
Tuna said:
It says that all prefs considered for the late round are those above your offered pref.
so that would mean for example

my main round offer looked like
1. b sci
2. b arts
3. b med
4. b law
9. b nurse

and i got b sci
so if i changed anything
b sci had to be left in , in preference no.9 ?

pistolpete123

HSC
If you already got offered a course in the main round isn't it true that you don't need to put it as a preference in the late/final rounds anymore?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
pistolpete123 said:
If you already got offered a course in the main round isn't it true that you don't need to put it as a preference in the late/final rounds anymore?

That is correct....If you have already been offered the course, whats the point of havig it as a preference again?

But note, if you dont accept the main round offer it will lapse. So accept any main round offer, or you'll risk ending up with nothing if the late round gives you nothing

Abtari

HSC
if u get ur first pref in the preliminary round (or any round for that matter), is it true that u don't get considered for other rounds, even if u changed ur preferences around?

cos i didn't get a main round offer..and thats my speculation..
does anyone know y i may not have gotten a main round offer? is it because i didn't do anything with my prelim round first pref offer? do you have to do something with it???

Tuna

HSC
N/A
Densuki said:
so that would mean for example

my main round offer looked like
1. b sci
2. b arts
3. b med
4. b law
9. b nurse

and i got b sci
so if i changed anything
b sci had to be left in , in preference no.9 ?
Why not put in no. 9 just incase? You have been offered a course and you have 8 more shots. What is the possibility that it'll come down to your last no.9 unless you have put in the courses which are too far above your uai.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)