usyd- printing notes (2 Viewers)

bineal

HSC
wheres a good place to print lecture notes cheaply near usyd?

when are the lecture notes uploaded? after or before the lectures?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
when the notes are uploaded depends on the subjects you're doing.

for most sciences, they're uploaded before the lecture (though depending on the lecturer this can be between the morning of, and two days prior).

personally, i'd recommend printing them at home. otherwise, if you do pharmacy, you can use the honours/post grad students room for free (and hope you dont get caught :p ) or IT students get free printing. the libraries are generally relatively decent with their pricing but you have to load money onto your student card first which can sometimes take a little while.

it's also easiest to print in black/white and print several slides to a page, and double sided to save paper

spence

HSC
personally, i'd recommend printing them at home. otherwise, if you do pharmacy, you can use the honours/post grad students room for free (and hope you dont get caught :p ) or IT students get free printing. the libraries are generally relatively decent with their pricing but you have to load money onto your student card first which can sometimes take a little while.
It takes like a minute to load money. Just swipe your card and put the money in. And its like 11cents a page, which isn't bad, so I do all my printing at uni

roookie

HSC
where are they uploaded?? do u access them from myuni website?

rx34

HSC
10 cents a page is so expensive :( I went and got myself a laser printer from MSY.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Aren't we given the slides as we go in or something like that? Still it'd be nice to have them beforehand to know what's happening.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)