Usyd Space Engineering course (1 Viewer)

ColdMint123

HSC
For anyone who is doing/did this course at USYD, I was wondering if you could tell me a bit about it. What is it like? What are some interesting things you learn/do? What are the job prospects?

Anyone considering this course, I'm keen to know why you guys are interested in doing the course. For me personally, I have a keen interest in Rockets and space and i love physics so this seems like the degree for me. Also its got that 'prestige' aspect to it which will make my parents happy.

blyatman

HSC
N/A
It's interesting, but highly overrated. See responses here:

Aerospace is a pretty broad field, so you'd be learning a bit of everything. You'd probably only spend about 2-3 weeks learning about rockets in your propulsion course.

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
For anyone who is doing/did this course at USYD, I was wondering if you could tell me a bit about it. What is it like? What are some interesting things you learn/do? What are the job prospects?

Anyone considering this course, I'm keen to know why you guys are interested in doing the course. For me personally, I have a keen interest in Rockets and space and i love physics so this seems like the degree for me. Also its got that 'prestige' aspect to it which will make my parents happy.
Damn thought you were doing medical with that 99 aim which you will most probably get imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)