UTS Info Day 2006 (Sat Aug 26) (1 Viewer)

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Come to UTS Info Day and check out the uni! Talk to people about your preferred courses and talk to staff and students about their experiences at UTS. Information is below:

http://www.infoday.uts.edu.au/

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Looking forward to it. :D

Jasee: might want to give us some info on the BOS stall? ;)

edit: the info's in the announcement forum.

Last edited:

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Don't know much about the BOS stall sorry :p. I'll be helping out at the IT info booths as usual.

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC
i guess i'll be seeing you then jasee...:)

i wanna get into BscIT @ UTS so badd!!!:( :worried:

but i don't know if'll get the uai :(, i did get band 6 in accelerated ipt last year and i will get a band 5 minimum in sdd although my teacher said i would get a band 6 with some work.

If only uni's actually looked at how well you performed in the subject area rather then across the whole fecking board. :burn:

/rant

(sorry :( )

HSC
haha lol come along it should be fun, they have hospital like set up

when i went to ACU for some nurse day thing the dumbies were made to make noises and all this other cool stuff, UTS should be much better :)

ioniser

HSC
Spider786 said:
i guess i'll be seeing you then jasee...:)

i wanna get into BscIT @ UTS so badd!!!:( :worried:

but i don't know if'll get the uai :(, i did get band 6 in accelerated ipt last year and i will get a band 5 minimum in sdd although my teacher said i would get a band 6 with some work.

If only uni's actually looked at how well you performed in the subject area rather then across the whole fecking board. :burn:

/rant

(sorry :( )

hahaha no worries i bet you ll probabyy get in no matter what, no one wants to do anything related to programming anymore.You could probably get in with a uai around 70 .I know someone that got into software engineering and the cut off for that the year before was 92 uai cut off.Pretty much the IT building is empty at the moment hence why uts has merged all those computer related engineerings into the IT section due to lack of enrollments thus the lack of money to make the faculty commercially viable

Logistics

HSC
lil_georgie_gal said:
haha lol come along it should be fun, they have hospital like set up

when i went to ACU for some nurse day thing the dumbies were made to make noises and all this other cool stuff, UTS should be much better :)

lol I can already imagine the guys lining up lmao

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
ooh.. library will be packed when we have our MPO group meeting =/

riot_girl88

HSC
oh i really want to go, but unfortunatly its in the middle of my trial period :(

360flip

HSC
N/A
pfft with the middle of my trial period but im going regardless! yeah ill be sitting in the marketing info thingy at 9am thats all basically! see you there!

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Huratio said:
ooh.. library will be packed when we have our MPO group meeting =/
yeah library was packed today- but i got my epi work started nicely :)

even though some old weirdo shhd me when i was talking about group work while using a computer :mad:

360flip

HSC
N/A
meh it was alright i didnt stay for long but ill defintely will be coming next year even if i dont make it expect to see me around insearch or some sort of shit like that!

scram_toots

HSC
Yeah this was a good open day, further cemented my first pref - BA Comm Pub.Comm - I'm really excited it seems like my sort of course.

Were there free paddle pops? Everyone has paddle pops!!!!!!!!!! I really wanted one but I couldn't find where they were free/being sold :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)