UTS Offers (1 Viewer)

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
I just wanna know about the UTS offer

My predicted ATAR is 72-75, now by EAS it can provide me I think 10 extra ATAR points but also I have completed the Questionaire

So that would enable me to get into my course of 85 (Eng,Bus)

So my question is that which round would I most luckily get accepted in ?

astroman

HSC
idk which round but im pretty sure ENG/BUS is popular course so chances are low

ali97

HSC
N/A
did anyone else get the call today frm UTS about early offer?

ali97

HSC
N/A
yea this lady called from uts and said it was because my questionnaire answers were good. she told me to make engineering my first pref before the 4th of Jan in order to accept the offer

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
yea this lady called from uts and said it was because my questionnaire answers were good. she told me to make engineering my first pref before the 4th of Jan in order to accept the offer
fuuuaarrk, I am still waiting for my call... I messaged them they said it would take time and if I dont get a call. They gave me a number to inquiry about it..

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Good job mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
don't worry man, my answers were so shit. they should call you by tonight haha
hopefully man, what I am concern is that I am overseas. So I am not sure if there are able to contact me.

ali97

HSC
N/A
hopefully man, what I am concern is that I am overseas. So I am not sure if there are able to contact me.
oh you should try email them so that they can contact you, just in case theyre having trouble reaching you

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
oh you should try email them so that they can contact you, just in case theyre having trouble reaching you
Yea, I did..

They gave me a number to call them. If I didnt get a call by monday. Then I will call them..

ali97

HSC
N/A
good luck bro, you probably will get in anyway js lol

Jamesrulez1

HSC
Was the call for early entry or a first round offer? I'm in sort of the same situation as you but I have no idea when UTS are giving offers with the questionnaire taken into account.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Was the call for early entry or a first round offer? I'm in sort of the same situation as you but I have no idea when UTS are giving offers with the questionnaire taken into account.
I don't about early offers

But I have been talking to the UTS:FutureStudents and they said that ppl will be getting a call about their questionaire.

Sopa

HSC
Yea, I did..

They gave me a number to call them. If I didnt get a call by monday. Then I will call them..
apparently Uni offices close today and open on the 5th of January. So its best to give them a call yourself and ask.
i also received a call telling me to change my preference by the 4th.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
apparently Uni offices close today and open on the 5th of January. So its best to give them a call yourself and ask.
i also received a call telling me to change my preference by the 4th.
Then why did they gave me a number to call them on Monday, if I didn't get a phone call about my Questionnaire..

Anyway my first pref is UTS it had always been from the start..

Sopa

HSC
Then why did they gave me a number to call them on Monday, if I didn't get a phone call about my Questionnaire..

Anyway my first pref is UTS it had always been from the start..

sorry my bad, my mum said that they would close today. Its probably only USyd that closes tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)