UTS or ACU? Bachelor of Education (Primary) (1 Viewer)

clairelizab3th

HSC
UTS Kuringai or ACU Strathfield - Currently deciding between the two universities. Both seem like great courses after browsing previous forums and both universities websites etc. Such a hard decision for myself! I'm on the fence about whether or not I should remain in the Catholic school system. Also, I have been accepted into ACU's Early Achievers Scheme if I make it my first preference. Thoughts, anyone?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Maybe make ACU your first choice seeing as you will have that early achievers scheme, and then put UTS as second just in case you change your mind. I have heard that ACU has a good reputation for teaching? But overall, UTS is a better known uni if that really matters, just choice the uni you prefer most. Did you go to the open days by chance to have a feel for the atmosphere?

amie0401

HSC
I know I'm responding to this thread years later and you probably won't reply but if you do, which one did you choose? DO you think you made the right decision? I still have 2 years left of high school but I'm considering both ACU and UTS as options, probably leaning more towards UTS. Do you regret your decision at all? What were the pros/cons of your choice?

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Don't know about ACU but with UTS you can get some sweet experience with the some of the subjects you do while being undergrad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)