UTS Textbook List (1 Viewer)

DangSta

textbook list

heey...

i was wondering...when do we get our textbook list?? through mail?? Or do we have to figure which books we need by going to the co-op website?

i've been to the website and i could search for the books i need for sesmester 1 and know the prices. the website is:

http://www.coop-bookshop.com.au/cgi-bin/fcgi-books?basket_name=251647&user_id=1076519331156&_frames_=yes&use_template=true&_next_page_=DataSubjSelect

i've only found some of the books i need...they're pretty expensive...around 80 bucks each. we all Better start saving up!

if that page doesn't work, u can always go to:
www.coop-bookshop.com.au

Last edited:

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Oh the lists are up now, thanx for that! I'll sticky this thread.

Textbook lists for semester 1 can now be accessed on the co-op bookshop website at: http://www.coop-bookshop.com.au

You won't get a textbook list until you start uni. You will get a subject outline in the first week for each subject lecture (or equivalent) that you attend.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
My subjects don't appear on the text book list for some reason? Does that mean I don't need any text books?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
That could be one of the reasons. The other reason is that your lecturer/s hasn't put them up yet.

MoNNiE

HSC
question: should i buy my books now since the list is up.. or should i wait till uni starts...?

because if i get it now.. then i know the books are in stock.. but when uni starts.. i think there would be a waiting list

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
If you want to buy them. You might find your lecturer might advise you about the textbook though usually. There will be enough stock usually, its the waiting LINE that is the problem :p.

karnevil

HSC
My gf's big sis is going into her second year of the same degree as me... she said I can borrow all the books I'll need for first semester from her for $50.... I stand to save several hundred dollars. Talk about generous! :D

fatmuscle

HSC
Originally posted by karnevil
My gf's big sis is going into her second year of the same degree as me... she said I can borrow all the books I'll need for first semester from her for $50.... I stand to save several hundred dollars. Talk about generous! :D
borrow for $50?

Tia

Syd Mem
HSC
N/A
what happens if you don't buy the textbooks? Do you get given notes or do we buy notes or do we download notes? etc...

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
You need the books for the course. Well, you need at least one (the lecturer will tell you which is essential) but there are a handful who get by without buying the books.

karnevil

HSC
Originally posted by fatmuscle
borrow for $50?
yeah well she's gotta buy her books for this year as well.... considering how much I'm saving I dont think 50 or 100 bucks in appreciation towards her new books would go astray, do you?

MrA

hehe, and i guess u'll be using her 2nd year books next year too? so i guess it'll be worth it :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)