2010 Travel Concessions – Register Now
The registration process for 2010 Travel Concessions is now open to eligible students. Travel concessions will not be distributed from student centres but from a nominated work area during February. You will be advised of collection dates and location when you register to collect your travel concession.
Who is eligible to receive a 2010 Travel Concession?
The NSW State Government issues the travel concession and has confirmed that eligibility is restricted to:
- Australian citizens and Permanent Residents; and
- Students studying full time
International and part-time students are ineligible to receive a travel concession.
What do I need to do?
- Confirm your eligibility for Travel Concession. Check the eligibility requirements published at UTS: Travel concession eligibility on state transport, Student admin
- Register your details and sign the eligibility declaration at the above site.
- Register for an available session.
- Wait for UTS to email you regarding your collection dates and location.
Students who fail to register on UTS: Travel concession eligibility on state transport, Student admin
prior to collection will not be issued a 2010 travel concession.
This email is being sent to all local continuing students. Receiving this email does not mean that you are eligible for concession. Students must assess for themselves whether they meet the requirements and sign the declaration.
Please note that providing false information or breaching the travel concession conditions could render a student liable for prosecution by State Transit.
Kuring-gai students please note: These sessions will be held at the City campus. KG students can register for one of the city based sessions or wait until the start of semester when travel concessions will be available from the Kuring-gai Student Centre.
If you need assistance please call us on 1300 ASK UTS.
Student Administration Unit