UWS Open day? (1 Viewer)

haii all, i wanted to know when the Uni open days are?
like those days where all the tents are up and they all have the info on all the courses and lots of free pens :p etc... i remember going to one like in yr 11, it was cool.
i wanted to know cos a friend was asking.. and also... can anyone just volunteer for that? cos i wanna help out...
thanxxxxxx :D

L

LaraB

giggles869 said:
haii all, i wanted to know when the Uni open days are?
like those days where all the tents are up and they all have the info on all the courses and lots of free pens :p etc... i remember going to one like in yr 11, it was cool.
i wanted to know cos a friend was asking.. and also... can anyone just volunteer for that? cos i wanna help out...
thanxxxxxx :D
dates are up on the website. its at parra campus on sunday 21st aujgust from memory.. not sure so check 4 the date

i asked the woman in charge of our scholarship stuff about it coz we have to go to open day and she said no details are really decided yet, just the date and location so she suggested just checking web ct and the uws page and if it gets closer and you don't hear anything about volunteering give he student centre a call and they can probly give you some info

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)