Very Experienced HSC Mathematics Tutor @ Carlingford, Parramatta, Eastwood, Castle Hill and Baulkham Hills Area (1 Viewer)

thomasdo1

HSC
Hey, I was wondering if I could apply, I'm in year 10 doing maths accel. I live 22 minutes away from Telopea, could you hit me a pm so I can talk to you?

edstar

HSC
James is god, James is Life.

I would highly recommend James as a tutor as he is more than just a Maths tutor. Not only did he help my math EXPONENTIALLY (wink wink) but he was also a great friend. He made maths' lessons fun rather than a chore and his teaching style is amazing if you really want to understand the deeper concepts and techniques required for higher marks. Throughout my high school mathematics life he taught me amazingly well, allowing maths to become one of my strongest subjects in all my units. He is a really nice, kind and understanding person and just a generally well rounded guy and i would really recommend him to anyone. Just for some added validity he helped me achieve a 97 in 2U when i was in year 11 and i am currently awaiting my 3U and 4U results.

All in all, if you need a maths tutor, James is definitely the way to go :)

kooliskool

HSC
Thanks Eddie, and congratulations on finishing your HSC finally, we will still keep in touch, waiting for you to coach me tennis:lol:

Disssi

HSC
N/A
Holy shit from 2011? That’s so impressive, can’t believe youre still active

also love the sasuke pfp

Reactions: 8=D

yao_jahang

HSC
hi. do u still offer classes for yr 11 and 12 extension 1 maths?

sydmum

HSC
N/A
Hi do you provide online tutoring for Maths. Looking for my son in year 11. Please email me thanks

kooliskool

HSC
Hi do you provide online tutoring for Maths. Looking for my son in year 11. Please email me thanks
Hi,

Sorry, I only just saw this. For some reason I don't get notification when people message here. Yes, I do provide online tutoring, if you are still looking for a tutor, you can email (james_wang106@hotmail.com) or call me (0404980131) to discuss.

Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)