Video of Iraqi girl's stoning released on internet (1 Viewer)

tempco

HSC
Mobile phone videos have appeared on the internet showing an Iraqi mob stoning and kicking to death 17-year-old girl after she offended her minority community by eloping with a Muslim man.

Doaa Khalil Aswad was a member of northern Iraq's Yazidi minority and, according to reports in the Kurdish media, she was murdered last month by her own family after she fell in love with a Muslim.

Uniformed and armed Iraqi police stand by as a crowd storms her home and do nothing to prevent the attack.
Iraqi police help much pls?

Source.

ty, thread police.

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
tempco is gay...
check out this newsarticle, i'm not going to post all of it nor am i going to post the link.

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC
Unfortunate and sickening but not surprising incident. The samething happen right in United Kingdom, USA, Denmark and Germany among muslim communities. In fact, it is a tradition in some mid east, asian and african countries.

lengy

HSC
It's only a tragedy if she was pretty.

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC
jb_nc said:
These people weren't Muslims.
I Know, that is why I mentioned it is a tradition/culture in mid east, asia and africa, among various religious communities, but it is MOST common among muslims. It also happen among Hindus in India. Most cases of honour killing in the west involves muslims parents/brothers killing their own daughter/sisters who is dating /marrying a white boy.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
politik said:
I just saw the videos. It's gruesome. She moves and holds her face, but they keep dropping the boulder on her. She tries to face towards the ground, but one of the men kicks her back over. They drop the boulder on her chest a few times. Alot of the men are filming it and cheering. It's just disgraceful.

Iraq at its worst.
'Sif you'd watch it though. It's fucking disturbing enough as it is. You've gotta wonder who could stand idly by, or cheer on that type of stuff though. It's subhuman.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Ok seriously how is this not in light and offbeat news. Its seriously fucked up. Worst thing I have read about in ages

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
politik said:
I just saw the videos. It's gruesome. She moves and holds her face, but they keep dropping the boulder on her. She tries to face towards the ground, but one of the men kicks her back over. They drop the boulder on her chest a few times. Alot of the men are filming it and cheering. It's just disgraceful.

Iraq at its worst.
I didn't have to hear that, i really didn't.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
I just watched that video. I could only take 30 seconds before i closed the video.......

Honestly, i'm cannot come with the right words that express how horrific that video is. How the hell can people CHEER when you're killing a young woman like that in such a barbaric manner? Death like that for what, falling in love?

HSC
N/A
Yeah, but see, if that was China and this was posted on the Internet and people criticize it, those people go down too.

Parallel.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
pussies, ive seen way worse shit than that. Depending how scared i was i might stand idly by, but you have to wonder why these people were so supportive of murder? As long as i thought the crowd wouldnt turn on me i would try and save her. At the very least try and calm everyone down so she doesnt get killed.

Arent kurds basically muslims anyways? like i know theres some beleif differences here, but who is closer, christians to muslims or muslims to kurds?
good example against the arguement that people are inherently good imo.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Serius said:
pussies, ive seen way worse shit than that. Depending how scared i was i might stand idly by
Who fucking cares if you've seen things that are more fucked up. It is still horendous to what happened and from what you have written you are playing it down. You sound like the biggest fucking wanker in the world. Go do the world a favour and kill yourself

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
words dont mean much unless supported by your actions, so if that situation arised, i doubt you wouldve gone to save her...trying to be a hero wont work in this situation.....theyre freaking nuts

tempco

HSC

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Serius said:
pussies, ive seen way worse shit than that.
You're an idiot. So you're saying that because you've seen worse shit than this, that stoning a girl to death because you disapprove of her sexual relationships is alright?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Gilbert1 said:
Who fucking cares if you've seen things that are more fucked up. It is still horendous to what happened and from what you have written you are playing it down. You sound like the biggest fucking wanker in the world. Go do the world a favour and kill yourself
What? that wasnt what i was trying to do and you are totally out of line. Look up some group mentality psychology, people stand by and do nothing at murders all the time.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
MuffinMan said:
You're an idiot. So you're saying that because you've seen worse shit than this, that stoning a girl to death because you disapprove of her sexual relationships is alright?
no, i am saying if you cant handle seeing footage of violence just because you know it really happened, then maybe you should shelter your soft mind from reality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)