Virus alert (1 Viewer)

dm1

HSC
A pop-up came onto my screen that I'd been infected with this virus. I ran both AVG and Norton 2003 but nothing came up. Should I still proceed with the 'regedit' modifications?

Waldo

Hiding Somewhere
HSC
This user seems very very suss :rolleyes:

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
You should perhaps invest in purchasing "VET- Anti Virus" it prevents all of this, it scans and cleans automatically- and auto. Updates , often every 2 hrs or so...
you won't get hte screens saying 'You've been infected with this virus'' etc...
keep scanning...
and also, sometimes pop up adds can come as 'virus' warnings - ignore them... they aren't always actual virius... they are adds for software and anti virus cleaning systems.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Bunny04 said:
You should perhaps invest in purchasing "VET- Anti Virus" it prevents all of this, it scans and cleans automatically- and auto. Updates , often every 2 hrs or so...
you won't get hte screens saying 'You've been infected with this virus'' etc...
keep scanning...
and also, sometimes pop up adds can come as 'virus' warnings - ignore them... they aren't always actual virius... they are adds for software and anti virus cleaning systems.
It doesn't matter how many firewalls, anti-virii or etc you have, all it takes is one person clicking an unknown format with a trojan or exploit before every shits itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)