Volunteer Needed! (1 Viewer)

smiley20

HSC
N/A
Heya,
Are you an aspiring journalist or great at literature, please read on.

We are currently looking for a volunteer who will be able to edit a few articles which were written by content writers. The problem with these articles are they are raw and need some editing in departments such as grammar and a few sentence construction.

If you are able to help, please contact me ASAP.

Will hear from you soon,

enjoy,
smiley20

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i don't mind doing that....

gimme more info. can the articles be emailed to me? im pretty good in english, i can volunteer, atleast itll gimme some experience.

stine

HSC
Hey smiley20!

If the offer’s still up for taking I may be able to help you out :) I completed the HSC last year, I've developed a passion for many things english-related, and I definitely have time to dedicate to the perusing of a few articles.

I honestly enjoy composing and responding to written texts, and respecting grammar comes as second nature to me. I am entertaining the possibility of pursuing a career in journalism or the field of english and so this volunteer position would be excellent experience.

What does this entail exactly? Also, as rnitya_25 asked, could the articles be edited via email? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers, stine

Last edited:

stine

HSC
hey again smiley20

you can contact me at christineg@iinet.net.au with details, and if you already have an article that needs editing you can send it to me and see whether I'm actually any good :)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
i volunteer. I did ext 2 eng in the hsc...I got 49...

selfconfessedb1tch at hotmail

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)