waaah MQ is introducing Dance units next year, and this is my last year! (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
:(

When Mark Evans let it slip in arts300 today, you should have been able to hear the wails of dismay from the 5-7 dancers in the class from the other side of campus :(

I'm semi-seriously considering staying on for another year now, just so I can do these units.

HSC
N/A
oh so tempting. If I did that, I could keep the same hours at my part-time job too (where I have 3:30pm starts).

But then, when would I leave uni? *worried*

HSC
N/A
but I really don't want to be at uni forever, and I actually want to quit my part-time job and find another one in the next year or two :(

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
When you say dance, do you mean theory, or actual bust-some-moves dance?

If it is the latter, that is so cool!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Man if it were the latter, id be keen too. Im still a cred point short of grad at the rate im going.

HSC
N/A
Mike: honours and masters both sound really scary.

From what I know, there IS no 'honours' bca, and there's no masters that would kind of flow on from what I've done thus far. I have no interest in pursuing writing anymore after this year, and media isn't really a viable option as I know nothing about it, and have never done any media units ever :p (and I assume I'd get knocked back for that alone, or at least my gpa lol)

Ivy: Not sure. I assume it'd have to be a combination of both, which is fine - I love dance theory :)

I'm going to have a chat to Mark next week and find out what the dance units will actually be like...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)