We had a bomb scare!! (1 Viewer)

Tazz

Well we had a bomb scare during our English exam today!! It was pretty funny, the supervisors fone rang and she was like students there's been a bomb scare. Everyone was like YES!!!!!!! So we all had to go outside across the road. Too bad if a bomb did go off! She said something bout putting in a group misadventure so hopefully that might help. But it was pretty funny, bit of excitement for the day!! :)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Supervisor: You may begin

1 minute later

Supervisor: I think there's a bomb nearby.

*Blank stare* hahah

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Yeh, what the hell happens about your paper?

I don't think that you can re-do it? :p

leeraff

HSC
they mark wat you did, but they also get a "misadventure" thingy that will give them extra marks and stuff....some parts may also just go by your assessment mark...depends on how much time they missed out on

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
had you opened the paper? Cos that's very unfair.

We have a lot of bomb scares at our school but if one has been called after an exam is under the way we don't have to leave

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by leeraff
they mark wat you did, but they also get a "misadventure" thingy that will give them extra marks and stuff
misadventure doesn't give you 'extra marks' they look at your assessment marks and you trial marks.

Tazz

Nah wed only just started lookin through it, the supervisor was reading out the first page i think it was

Chat1

We get a misadventre too, because our examiner only gave us 1 hour and 55 minutes on the AOS paper. Now the school is lodging a group misadventure for us. The examiners also forgot to tell the ESL people to leave after 1 hour 30 mins so they got 25 minutes extra.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Isn't that a bit unfair that you could all see the questions, then leave and be able to speak to others?

coroneos

That is so slack for others though. I will just get people to fake bomb scares at like every school. Then for that year everyone will get a misadventure thing lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)