Website in 2007 (1 Viewer)

peez

Sporadic school-goer
HSC
hey guys,

i think i' going to be doing a website for my major work, but the BOS isn't very clear as to what criteria i need to follow. has anyone got a clue. additionally, if anyone from previous years has done a website, could you give me the url so i could take a look?

thnx.

chito

HSC
HAHA yepp.. im exactly the same position with you guys. HELP please. what are they looking for? are there any examples we can look at online ??

.gaj.

HSC
hey count me in here im thinking of doing a website but i got no clue as to wat the Bos wants?!

pk1990

HSC
chito said:
HAHA yepp.. im exactly the same position with you guys. HELP please. what are they looking for? are there any examples we can look at online ??
hey.. theres one example i found off another thread on here.. http://www.normanhurb-h.schools.nsw.edu.au/curriculum/faculties/eng/Postmod/index.htm the guys school bought it off him cause it was so good.. pretty sure he got 49/50 .. its absolutly insane - im so screwed !
if you want other examples.. ask your teacher they should have some on disk from past years.. but the ones ive seen have been pretty crap (must be from a couple of years ago).. so yea..good luck guys.. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)