• Got a question on how to use our new website? Check out our user guide here!

Week day routine (1 Viewer)

pockysticks

HSC
N/A
How do you guys structure your weekdays? Do you study in the morning or prefer to leave it to all after school? Feel free to drop your daily routine + times schedule below.

TeheeCat

HSC
Personally, I focus the most during the day/afternoon as I completely lose focus after 10pm. I sleep in as well, so I never study any earlier than 9am. My weekly schedule goes something like this (it tends to vary though, depending on my naps after school lol).

Monday - Thursday
4-before 5pm: I arrive home from school depending how long I hang with friends after school.
5pm-6:40pm: Typically tends to be: working on assessments/my study for trials as they are approaching (term 3 week 1-2 for me). I study in 40-50 minute blocks with 5-10 minutes rest in between.
6:40pm - 8:30pm : Major breaks, including exercise (no crazy workouts, just simple exercises that can be done at home like stretches), dinner, shower and a bit of procrastination.
8:30pm - 10pm: Last series of study blocks for the night where I gradually lose focus as it gets closer to 10pm. I usually use this time to do homework that's due the next day. If none, it becomes more study for trials and working on assessments.
After 10pm: Surf the internet, message friends, watch an episode if I feel like it and sleep :)

Friday
This is the one day where I relax for the night completely to prevent burnouts (seriously, it's important to take breaks!): long naps and binge watching shows in bed.

Saturdays and Sundays are reserved for the more intense/hardcore study periods. I don't necessarily have an ordered routine, it varies so much! (Either from sleeping in, outings and such).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)